Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sex and Day 23

I am not in the mood to write today as I am too damn distracted. 23 days up here and all I can think about is sex. God I'm a horny beast at the moment! I feel a bit like Pavlov's famous dog that drooled when ever a bell was rung after having been trained that the bell meant a steak was coming. Except to hell with steak! I want a woman! Aaaaargh! To make matters worse I am not the only goat in the group. It seems everyone has dogging on their mind. And so most of our conversation is sprinkled with sexual reference and innuendo. And here I always thought that word was Italian for anal sex! Innuendo... get it? Ok that was a bad attempt at humor but a good example of how the people up here, myself included, are mentally slipping back to our animalistic roots and as such our procreational needs are ripping through the seams. When people sit around and talk about sex it always gets me thinking. I went to all male private schools when I was a kid and I played football for years so I have heard lots of this kind of talk and braggadocio. Buddy says something like: "I picked up this girl one time and..." and out comes an entertaining whopper of a story. Usually it is complete bullshit but as I said its entertaining. Being male and having spent a long time with males I can tell you that I typically only believe about 30% of this kind of stuff when it comes from a man. Not to say that they don't personally believe that it actually happened as half the time they do. But in those cases I chalk it up to being a lie they have been telling for so long they actually believe it. I'll give you an example of what I mean by that. One time when I was 14 or 15 I was over at the house of some slightly older 'cool kids'. We were smoking at the time. We were smoking more than just cigarettes too. It was a warm day so I had on a denim vest, a pair of cut off shorts and a speedo bathing suit underneath it. And I was so cool (and stoned) that I was smoking a cigarette. I took a drag and as I went to pull it from my mouth it stuck to my lips because I had the pasties. The result was that my hand came away my mouth without the cigarette but with the heater stuck between my fingers. I yelped loudly and shook my hand vigorously causing the heater to fly up in the air, slide down the front of my vest on the chest side burning it all the way and finally ending up inside my cutoffs where it proceeded to melt my speedo onto my testicles. My only reaction was to slam my hand down hard and in so doing I knocked myself out. I am telling this story now because this summer I heard my little brother tell it and in his version HE WAS THERE. By my calculations he would have been 11 at the time and there is no way I would have brought him. But he absolutely swears that he was there. So this is a good example of how a person can tell a lie for so long they start to believe it. Where me tend to lie and exaggerate their conquests women are the exact opposite. No matter what they tell you know in your heart that they did MORE than they are admitting to. I even have a hunch as to why this is. If a woman admits to something, particularly sexual, the person listening will expect at least the same should they get her in the sack. Here is what it might sound like: Him: hey baby, roll over now I'm goind to put my junk in your trunk! Her: no way! That would hurt! Him: but you did it with that guy who you boinked in the bathroom of that club uptown. I remember when you told us! So the truth is that where sex and sex stories are concerned no one tells the truth!! Sorry to use this space to vent some of my sexual tension. But 23 days in and that's all I can think about. It doesn't mean I will get anything when I get home but like that drooling dog the promise is there and I can hear the bell so I too am drooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment