Thursday, June 7, 2012

A different world

I am always surprised at how different my life and the way in which I experience the world is so different when I am at home. I like being an Ironworker as it is a good job that provides a good income. But when I am up at Kearl Lake I am a different person. I spent a good deal of this time back home sleeping! I have just been so deep down tired that I needed it. But this trip the temperature was just right and the bed just comfy enough that I spend a lot of my down time laying down. That's not to say that I didn't get anything done at home either as I actually got quite a bit finished. I golfed twice with my Dad (I'm still not very good). I worked in the backyard with Julie gardening and I did a few hours more weeding the garden over at Ritch's place where we are splitting the space. I went on several long drives with Julie. Yes, it was a good visit and I got lots done especially in the sleeping department.

1 comment:

  1. xox the tomatoes are enjoying their home on the back deck. thx.

    ReplyDelete